Agenda for 24-Jan-2006 Meeting at RHUL
We should have short reports on:
- News from Calice Orsay meeting
- Minimum aims (for LCWS)
- Test beam data analysis
- WW/ZZ separation plot - 0.3/sqrt(E)?
- Detector optimisation: variation of length, B field, radius,
granularity (longitudinal and transverse)
- Presentation of MAPS (concept, backed up by some performance
indicators, h/w and s/w aspects)??
- Round table discussion
- Energy flow
- As Marlin packages - Chris/George
- Mark's alternative/extension to Alexei R's Wolf clustering
- Global detector design
- Next steps